Proverbs 31 Ministries
Visualization of God's Plan - Need to lose weight?
Radio Ministry-Inspiration Insight
100.5FM 7:00am to 7:15am
Godly Married Women
Real Women TV Talk Show
God's Financial Plan 10-10-80
Beauty on The Inside and Outside
Speaking Engagements or Avon Seminars teaching you how to make more money call 478-476-8970 or 478-390-2614
The Proverbs 31 woman was the wife of a city elder (verse 23) and a respected figure in her own right (verse 31). Some of her many responsibilities included buying and selling merchandise.
For thousands of years, God-fearing women have looked to the noble, or virtuous (KJV), woman of Proverbs 31 as their ideal. Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, probably had this role model of the virtuous woman in the forefront of her mind from earliest childhood. Most Jewish women did, for this poem was traditionally recited in the Jewish home every week on the eve of the Sabbath. But what about today’s woman? Of what value can this ancient poem be to the diverse, complex life-styles of women today? To the married, to the single, to the young, to the old, to those working outside the home or inside the home, to those women with children or without children? It is more relevant than you might at first expect — although it is also too good to be true.
Read Proverbs 31: 10-31
Hi, I am Janice M. Clark, and my Ministry is called the Proverbs 31 Godly Woman. The woman in Proverbs 31 is my role model. She's everything I want to be. I work very hard everyday taking care of my husband and family, but God is first in my life!
Who can find a Virtuous Woman!
Why did God make woman? God saw that man was alone, and he needed some help, so God made man a helper.
Genesis 2:18 Then, the LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is right for him.” (God’s Word Translation)
God made woman to be keeper of the home, and to make the house into a home. Proverbs 31:27 She keeps a close eye on the conduct of her family, and she does not eat the bread of idleness.
The Proverbs 31 Woman Proverb 31: 10-31
She is a:
a. Good Wife
b. Good Mother
d. Entrepreneur in the home
Here are some of the things she did during the day.
1. She took care of her husband.
2. She purchased fine materials to make clothing to sell.
3. She purchased good food for her family.
4. She arose early in the morning to prepare her family meals.
5. She worked in the home (Entrepreneur).
6. She made clothes and sold them in the market.
7. She helped the poor and needy.
8. She made quilts. (For people in the winter)
9. She made herself clothing of linen and purple.
10. She spoke wisdom and gave tender instruction.
11. She allows the husband to be the head of the household, the protector, the overseer, the shepherd. He fears God! (Obeying all his commandments)